With everything going on, I've decided to bring on a part-time assistant to work with me on a variety of projects. Namely helping keep my life organized while working on One Spark, CoWork Jax and Zero Confines amongst a few other startup adventures (yes, adventures, not ventures). It will be a lot of work and a lot of fun. If you think you have what it takes, check out the posting below and follow the steps at the bottom.
UPDATE - this position is closing 11.11.12
<< JOB POSTING BELOW >>
I am looking to hire an experienced, self-motivated professional for a part-time executive assistant/administrative position. AWESOME ASSISTANT (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT)
This position will report to myself and work on projects related to One Spark, CoWork Jax and Zero Confines primarily. The candidate must be detail-oriented, highly organized, technologically savvy and demonstrate the ability to complete accurate work in an efficient, timely manner. Words and phrases that describe a successful candidate include “quick learner,” “problem-solver,” “positive,” among others. The role requires an ability to prioritize workload based on ever-changing needs, tasks and priorities. This person should be comfortable working independently, be an awesome communicator (written, social media, verbally and especially email communications) and work well in a small team environment. Experience with Google Apps (Calendar, Drive, etc.), travel arrangements and a willingness to handle both professional and personal matters are a must.
Provide professional/personal administrative support in all facets of daily business. A qualified candidate will be detail-oriented, highly organized, competent in critical administrative skills, well-spoken, a great communicator, comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have a positive attitude.
KEY FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
- Manage calendar for one or more executives/founders of startup companies
- Schedule appointments/meetings/travel (professional and personal)
- Coordinate meetings with a variety of constituents
- Gather information/data via heavy internet use (search, social, etc.)
- Produce correspondence (primarily email)
- Maintain database information for a variety of entities
- Prepare expense reports and a variety of other basic reports
- Some special projects may be required as it relates to the needs of the business
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience providing executive administrative support to senior level executive(s) in an office environment
- Knowledge or experience in a startup environment preferred
- Simply awesome organizational skills & trustworthy through and through
- Excellent email, phone and customer service skills
- Excellent word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Apps (including Hangout), Skype and Social Media
- Fluent in English is required
- Must be able to interact with high level internal and external executives
This is a Part Time position that will be based in Jacksonville, FL (can work from home/remotely most days). For consideration, send your resume/experience along with your compensation history / requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also fill out this brief questionnaire.